Aristo aims to transform this $3385 trillion industry by introducing the first decentralized CRE leasing platform powered by artificial intelligence (AI). We have identified a combination of robust software features underpinned by blockchain technology as being the most efficient solution to the challenges faced by the industry:
- smart and efficient property search via a blockchain multiple listing service (MLS).
- digital identities of people and properties on the blockchain to facilitate due diligence checks.
- Smart Contracts to simplify property/cash flow management and reduce transaction dependency.
- industry benchmarks and data open for all, yet incorruptible and not subject to commoditization.
- immutable reviews, ratings and much more.
Aristo is the world’s first decentralised commercial real estate leasing platform powered by AI. We enable brokers and landlords to list their commercial properties on our blockchain powered MLS and offer enhanced leasing capabilities, management and reporting.
What are the major investment properties, or CRE markets?
1. Industrial real estate: factories, warehouses, plants, etc. In 2018, the industrial segment is expected to be one of the most dynamically expanding.
2. Multi-family real estate: apartment buildings rented out to a variety of tenants both short and long term.
3. Hotels but also resorts, motels and the like. Airbnb accommodation excluded.
4. Office space: all kinds of office facilities and parking space.
5. Retail space: shopping malls, restaurants, storefronts, venues etc.
Who are the key market players?
The major parties are commercial brokers, landlords and tenants. In addition, as the property progresses through the leasing life cycle, other parties become involved: banks, appraisers, third-party auditors, escrow agents, government agencies, etc.
Who invests in CRE?
The largest sources of ownership in most CRE markets are:
1. Institutional investors, e.g. public and private sector pension funds, endowment plans, insurance companies, wealth managers, asset managers or superannuation schemes.
2. REITs, joining a REIT is the easiest way to invest in CRE.
3. Private equity as well as investments from high net worth individuals.
Microservices are at the core of Aristo Ecosystem, to provide security, flexibility and compartmental structure, of which the main benefit is enhanced security and protection against external hacks. We are also taking additional measures by deploying an internal security system to track down unauthorized access to Microservices and trigger an “auto-closing” mechanism to prevent attacks spreading from one Microservice to another.
Some of the most important Microservices include:
- Search Engine
- Property Digital Identities
- Users Digital Identities (Brokers/Tenants)
- Leasing Smart Contract Manager
- Open API